Headings

Food (428) History (350) Travel (238) art (203) France (138) Spain (130) Vancouver Island (123) maritimes (119) UK (96) Portugal (81) Postcard of the Interwebs (70) Musings (47) Tofino (47) Scandinavia (44) book (37) Hornby (29) Movie and TV (25) Conventions (23) Music (19) Wisdom without Zealotry (17) Quadra Island (12) San Francisco (11) Ottawa (5)

Monday 27 August 2012

Moncton - Cora's Restaurant

This past Sunday I went to a place I had heard about but had not gone to, Cora. I was there with my Mom, Sister and Aunt and we all definitely enjoyed the experience.

Cora started in Montreal, Quebec, in 1987, redefining the breakfast experience. It was started by a woman named Cora Tsouflidou and it grew so quickly her family was brought on to help run them. It has grown to an impressive 130 locations from Halifax to Vancouver and is planning on expanding to the Untied States.

I had a mango-banana smoothy and it was very fresh and delicious! For my main breakfast I had the crepe-omlette and the taste combination was excellent. Cora stresses having fruit with her meals so many had a bowl or half a plate of it to round out your palette in the morning. My body agreed as it took in the fruit goodness.

So if you're looking for a great breakfast place, check out Cora's. They also serve lunches too that have a fruit and vegetable theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment